Did you know that when you pay ATO bills directly you typically earn NO or reduced credit card points?
This is because when paying ATO & government bills (and other bills such as insurance, rates & utilities) these billers are categorised by your card issuer to earn reduced or ZERO credit card reward points. Make sure you join the growing number of Australian businesses using B2Bpay to pay the ATO who are earning FULL credit card points, and additional bonus Qantas Points on top of that. Further more, you can likely claim the card processing fee as a tax deduction.
Businesses all over Australia have made the ATO B2Bpay’s most popular biller as they reap the rewards of using B2Bpay to pay these bills.
B2Bpay is the most rewarding way to pay the ATO
- Earn FULL credit card points^ – unlike the no or reduced points you typically earn when paying these bills directly;
- Earn Qantas Points on these and ALL your business bills*; and
- Boost cash flow by utilising your credit card interest free days to hold your bank funds longer^.
Use B2Bpay to pay the ATO and with many credit cards, you can earn at least double the credit card points^ than if you paid directly, without paying double the card processing fee. What’s more, with B2Bpay, you also earn Qantas Points*.
The only fee for using B2Bpay is a card processing fee from 1.2% to 2.4% excl. GST (or 0.84% to 1.64% after eligible company tax deduction), depending on your card type. This fee is outweighed by the value of the credit card and Qantas Points you can earn and the cash flow benefits.
Turn taxes into points and flights
For example; if you paid $240,000 per year in BAS, payroll taxes and other business expenses using B2Bpay, you could earn:
- 240,000 Qantas Points (or credit card points) every year; and
- 2,400 Qantas Points for your business every year (or even more by paying B2Bpay Bonus Billers).
That’s enough points for 2 x return business class flights from Sydney or Melbourne to London every year plus approximately $1,517 in taxes, fees and carrier charges.
^ Credit card reward points and interest free days are subject to the terms of your credit card and linked rewards program.
# A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however this will be waived for B2Bpay customers using this link. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the B2Bpay Customer Terms and Conditions. Members will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $100 paid and up to 3 Qantas Points per $1.50 paid to B2Bpay Bonus Billers. See B2Bpay website for a list of current B2Bpay Bonus Billers. Qantas Points earned using B2Bpay will be automatically credited to your linked Qantas Business Rewards account within 90 days of your eligible spend as outlined in the B2Bpay Customer Terms and Conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to B2Bpay by emailing email@example.com. Businesses must ensure the ABN registered with Qantas Business Rewards is saved in the B2Bpay customer profile or entered online when paying in order to earn Qantas Points.
* Use a Qantas Points earning credit card to earn points on every payment. Card products referred to are not issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under the National Consumer Credit laws. Points are offered by the relevant Card partner and partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Contact the relevant Card Partner for terms and conditions or enquiries. Bank issued points earned by using your credit card are estimated to be 1 Qantas Point or alternative credit card reward point per dollar spent. Credit card reward points are subject to the terms of your credit card and linked rewards program. Qantas Points quoted are accurate as at 1 August 2017 but may vary at the time of booking. Classic Flight Rewards are available on Qantas, Jetstar and partner airlines. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Rewards available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable by an Accepted Payment Card in addition to the points required on Classic Flight Rewards. These are quoted at the time of booking and are subject to change. See Classic Flight Rewards for more details.