Connect B2Bpay to Xero and a ‘Pay Now’ button will appear on the invoices you send to customers. This button directs to your payment page with all the invoice details already pre-populated. And when your customer pays, their payment automatically reconciles in Xero. How awesome is that?
To do this, you need to complete the following steps.
1.Log in to B2Bpay as a Biller. Click here to log in.
2. Log in to B2Bpay with your normal credentials.
3. Once you are logged in click on “Profile” on the left hand side of the screen.
4. Then click on the Xero Tab on the right hand side.
5. Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Sign in with Xero” button.
This will take you a page where you need to log in to Xero.
4. Once you have signed in you need to click “Allow Access”
5. Then click “Connect”
6. Choose “Payment Account” and “Expense Account”. “Payment Account” is the account you receive the funds the customer pays to you and the account in Xero that B2Bpay will automatically record their payment. For “Expense Account”, choose an appropriate account to record payment processing fees. For example: “Bank Fees”. This is only relevant if you have chosen to pay (and not pass on) the payment processing fees.
Wonderful, you’re connected.
Your ‘pay now’ button will now direct to your branded payment page with invoice data pre-populated, and payments will be reconciled in Xero.
Make sure you send us a test invoice for $2 to [email protected] so we can test it’s working!