Does paper rule your office? Is your Accounts department still using paper for day to day transactions? It’s time to take advantage of the PayTech revolution and switch to secure online payments through card-based platform B2Bpay. Reduce the volume of paper-based transactions and cut overheads.
By making or receiving payments strategically, businesses can unlock significant value in the form of rewards, improvement to working capital, driving efficiency and optimising processes according to global consultancy Deloitte. In their report New Opportunities to Optimise^ they highlight the move to digital, known as the PayTech revolution, for SMEs to improve business efficiency and productivity.
Pay all your business expenses online using your credit card with B2Bpay. Make it easy for customers to pay you and maximise the use of credit card rewards programs for your payments as well as building your Qantas Points. You’ll find a range of benefits for your business when you join B2Bpay that will improve business efficiency and provide a cost-effective way to manage your cash flow.
B2Bpay is a secure online payment portal that enables you to use your existing credit cards to pay all your invoices. Billers receive payments by EFT or BPAY, they don’t have to be set up to accept credit cards.
How to join B2Bpay
It’s easy to set up B2Bpay and start earning more with every payment. You need:
- An ABN
- Register the ABN with B2Bpay online at b2bpay.com.au
- Join Qantas Business Rewards and use the same ABN (if you are already a member of Qantas Business Rewards, ensure that you use the same ABN for both programs)
- Save your details in the online B2Bpay customer profile and use this when paying online in order to earn Qantas Points and have them credited to your account
- Set up your payments, select your billers and nominate your card for payments.
You’ll see an improvement in cash flow from the first month as B2Bpay takes care of all your accounts.
Online payments are just the beginning
With B2Bpay, improved efficiency is just the beginning of the value-adds that provide comprehensive benefits.
- Earn Qantas Points as well as credit card reward points by paying all business expenses online
- Spend with selected B2Bpay Bonus Billers and you’ll earn up to 3 Bonus Qantas Points for every $1.50 you spend
- Add up to 7% additional value on expenses paid
- Earn full card points on ATO, Government, Telco, insurance and utilities
- Payments can be one-off, automatic or future-dated
- Maximise your cash flow by using the interest-free period on your credit card of up to 55 days (check your card’s specific interest free period).
B2Bpay takes the stress out of the payment process by taking care of paying your billers as you have specified, with one-off, automatic or future-dated payments.
B2Bpay transfers funds to your billers by EFT or BPAY at no cost to them within 3 business days.
Earn more with Qantas Points plus credit card rewards
Whatever business expense you are paying, you’ll earn Qantas Points or Credit Card reward points from your card issuer. When you use an eligible Qantas Points earning credit card, you can expect to boost your points earning capability. You’ll earn:
- 1 Qantas Point for every $100 paid through B2Bpay
- Up to 3 Qantas Points for every $1.50 paid to B2BPay Bonus Billers through B2Bpay
- Qantas Points for your business and for yourself on flights, hotels and car hire
- Earn Qantas Points with B2Bpay’s Bonus Billers for everyday expenses like credit card spend, fuel and technology
You also have the advantage of being able to earn full points on payments to ATO, government, telco and insurance. With many cards, you earn no points or reduced points when paying them directly. When you pay these expenses through B2Bpay, you earn full card points.
B2Bpay is three times more cost effective
Digital payments and cards are more than three times more cost effective than traditional payment methods the Deloitte report found. Reduced paper-based processing, lower administration costs, approvals overheads and banking costs are all streamlined.
Using B2Bpay has the potential to add value of up to 7% of expenses paid by using bank issued credit card points, plus Qantas Points and saving interest, taking into account transaction fees, minus company tax rate excluding flight fees and charges.
Join in August for 5,000 bonus Qantas Points
Enjoy a points boost with 5,000 bonus Qantas Points when you join B2Bpay and Qantas Business Rewards before 30 August 2018. To be eligible for the bonus points, you need to spend a minimum of $50,000 in the first month.^^
When you earn Qantas Points using B2Bpay, the points will be automatically credited to your linked Qantas Business Rewards account within 90 days of your eligible spend.
Qantas Business Rewards usually costs $89.50 to join but is free to B2Bpay members when you sign up online at b2bpay.com.au, or contact B2Bpay on 1300 667 594.
B2Bpay is free to join and there are no fees other than the normal tax-deductible card processing fee, which depends on the card you use. B2Bpay provides you with a tax invoice for card processing fees.
^Deloitte Research Report: SME Digital Payments New opportunities to optimise. The Paytech Revolution Series 2018
^^To earn 5,000 bonus Qantas Points (worth AUD$182.50), a business must (a) join Qantas Business Rewards by 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2018 (b) spend with B2Bpay for the first time between 1 August 2018 and 11:59pm (AEST) 30 September 2018 and have a minimum of 500 Qantas Points credited to your Qantas Business Rewards account before 11:59pm (AEST) 31 December 2018.