Integrating B2Bpay with your MYOB account provides you with a number of benefits, including:
View and pay all your bills from MYOB in B2Bpay.
The ‘‘Pay Now’ button on your MYOB invoice template directs your customers to your B2Bpay payment page.
Save time and data entry with all payments (both payables & receivables) automatically recorded in MYOB.
If you don’t have an accounting software program, you can talk to your accountant or bookkeeper and ask them which one they would recommend to suit your business. If you’d like to sign up to MYOB – it’s easy: visit their website to sign up for a free trial.
Your business will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $100 you pay through B2Bpay. Plus your business can earn up to 3 Qantas Points for every $1.50 spent with Bonus Billers (depending on the agreement between the Biller and B2Bpay).*
You business will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $20 paid to you using VISA or Mastercard.**
- Log in to B2Bpay with your normal credentials
- Click on the ‘My MYOB Bills’ tab and click on the ‘Connect to MYOB AccountRight’ button.
- This will take you to a page where you need to log in to MYOB. Enter your log in details.
- You will then need to enter a two-factor authentication code (if you have set this up)
- Select the Company Profile from MYOB you wish to connect to B2Bpay.
- Enter your MYOB User ID: this is your local MYOB User Name. If you haven’t set this up, type: “Administrator” in this field.
- Then enter your MYOB Password. This is your local MYOB password. If you haven’t set up a User ID, leave this field blank.
- Then click ‘Next’.
- Select your payment account (this is the card or account you want to see B2Bpay payments recorded in within MYOB)
- Select your expense account (this is where you want to record B2Bpay payment processing fees in MYOB (for example, you can select “Bank Fees”)
- Then click “Save”
You will then be taken to a screen which will show all approved bills which are synced from MYOB and ready to pay. Simply select which ones you would like to pay, and the day you would like to pay, then click “$ Pay Selected”.
You may need to provide or confirm bank details if this is the first time you are paying a supplier or we haven’t been able to match them in our system.
And that’s it, you’re connected. Every time you log in to B2Bpay simply click on the ‘Pay MYOB Bills’ tab.
We’ve put together a short video that shows you the above process below.
When you log in to B2Bpay and click on the ‘Pay Xero Bills’ tab, all of the invoices you have loaded into MYOB will be there ready to pay. Simply click and pay with the credit cards you have stored in your B2Bpay wallet.
If we don’t have enough details to process your payment (for example, BSB & bank account details), you will be prompted to enter these details.
We have included a short video on how this all works below.
B2Bpay processes your payment and automatically updates MYOB by:
- recording your payment of the bill;
- posting the payment processing fee to your nominated Expense Account (eg. Bank fees);
- recording the total payment amount in your nominated Payment Account
Just as you would already do, reconcile the payment that will appear on your credit card with the payment in your MYOB Payment Account.
Connect B2Bpay to MYOB so your customers can pay you with credit card directly from your MYOB invoices. You will create a button that directs to your payment page so your customers can pay you online, at any time. When your customer pays, their payment automatically records against the invoice and reconciles in MYOB. How awesome is that?
To do this, you need to complete the following steps:
1. Log in to B2Bpay as a Biller. Click here to log in.
2. Once you are logged in, click on “Profile” on the left hand side of the screen.
4. Then click on the ‘MYOB’ tab.
5. Click on the “Connect to MYOB AccountRight” button.
6. This will take you a page where you need to log in to MYOB. Enter your details.
7. You will then need to enter a two-factor authentication code.
8. Select the Company Profile from MYOB you wish to connect to B2Bpay.
7. Enter your MYOB User ID: this is your local MYOB User Name. If you haven’t set this up, type “Administrator” in this field.
8. Then enter your MYOB password. This is your local MYOB password. If you haven’t set up a User ID, leave this field blank.
9. Then click ‘Next’.
10. Select your “Payment Account” and “Expense Account”. “Payment Account” is the account you receive the funds the customer pays to you, and the account in MYOB that B2Bpay will automatically record their payment. For “Expense Account”, choose an appropriate account to record payment processing fees. For example: “Bank Fees”. This is only relevant if you have chosen to pay (and not pass on) the payment processing fees.
11. Click ‘Save’
Wonderful, you’re now connected.
See a short video we have put together which outlines the above steps.
You now need to add a ‘Pay Now’ button to your MYOB Invoice.
- Once you have connected MYOB to B2Bpay you now need to add a ‘Pay Now’ button to your invoice template.
- Once you have connected, you will be taken to a “Congrats” screen .
- On this screen you need to open the ‘Pay Now’ button and save it on your computer. Or you can click here and save this one.
- Save the file on your computer.
- Log in to your MYOB account.
- Select Setup > Customise Forms
- This will bring up the ‘Customise Forms’ window. Select the ‘Invoices’ tab on the left hand side.
- Select the invoice template you normally use.
- Then click the ‘Customise’ button.
- This will open up the invoice template.
- Click on ‘Picture’, then click on ‘Add a picture’ in the drop down menu.
- Find where you saved the stamp earlier on your computer and click on ‘Open’ to select it.
- Find a suitable spot on your invoice where you would like the ‘Pay Now’ button to be displayed.
- Resize it with your mouse so it’s a suitable size.
- Select ‘Text Box’ from the menu and draw a text box in the light blue section of the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Type your payment page address, which is: https://pay.b2bpay.com.au/MYOB/yourBillerCode
- To find your Biller Code, click on ‘Merchant Details’ in the ‘My Profile’ tab. Here you will find your Biller Code (see below)
That’s it, you’re done. Your customers will be directed to your payment page.
We have put together a short video that shows the above steps below.
You can have more than one payment option in MYOB for your customers to pay you. Simply add B2Bpay as another way for your customers to pay. The benefit of your customers paying you by B2Bpay is that it is at no cost to you, plus you and your customers earn Qantas Points.
When your customers pay you via the ‘Pay with B2Bpay’ button on your invoices, the invoice is updated as paid. If your customer doesn’t pay the full amount, the invoice amount will be changed to show the remaining balance.