Technology and security
Our payment processing system is a modern, secure and cloud-based solution that:
- Does not collect or store full card numbers;
- Utilises card tokenisation for maximum security;
- Is PCI Data Security Standard compliant;
- Uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer - https) for encryption between our server and your browser;
- Utilises merchant facilities provided by ANZ;
- Is data encrypted;
- Is Australian owned and operated;
- Is built on a modern .net platform;
- Is hosted by Microsoft in its Sydney and Melbourne data centres.
B2Bpay integrates easily with your accounting or other software system.
Multiple payments can be processed by uploading an ABA file
- Quickly process multiple payments by card using the same file format that you currently upload to your bank account
- ABA files can be exported from all major accounting and software systems including MYOB, Xero and more
- Pay these suppliers by card to boost cash flow and earn credit card and Qantas Points.
Payment reports can be accessed online at any time
- Quickly and easily filter reports by biller, date, financial year and more.
- Download reports as a CSV or OFX file to import into third party software systems such as MYOB, Xero and more.
- Funds sent to you are detailed on a comprehensive reconciliation report.
- Reports are available online or by email in a choice of file formats to suit your needs and to enable integration to your existing systems.
- Advanced integration opportunities are also available including:
- - APIs for online and offline payment processing, reporting and reconciliation
- - Bulk and direct debit payment processing
To find out more about collecting payments the easy way, get in touch.