- To mark a successful first year, we have launched an exciting enhancement to our reward program
- We are now rewarding businesses with Qantas Points when business get paid as well!
Backed by Qantas Business Rewards, we are revolutionising how SME’s do business and to celebrate the 1-year anniversary since our launch, we are excited to deliver even more rewards for Australian businesses.
Over the past year we have helped over 5000 SMEs earn Qantas points and credit card points when paying their business expenses.
“B2Bpay has had such a successful first 12 months and we are thrilled to be celebrating through introducing a major enhancement to the platform that delivers even more value to Australian business owners and their customers,” says General Manager Kevin Butler.
“We have learnt that many of the SMEs we’ve helped with simpler more rewarding ways to pay their bills also need support with how their customers pay them. Business owners often struggle to know where to start when accepting card payments. B2Bpay offers an easy solution that also boosts lucrative Qantas points balances not only for your business but for your customers as well,” adds Kevin Butler.
Businesses receiving payment don’t need to feel guilty as their customers also earn Qantas Points from B2Bpay in addition to their credit card points when they pay bills. Businesses receiving payments on B2Bpay will now earn 1 Qantas Point for every $20 paid to them by Visa or Mastercard and their customer also earns 1 Qantas Point per $100 in addition to the points provided by their credit card.
“The Qantas Business Rewards program makes it easy for business owners to earn Qantas Points on their everyday business expenses and it’s been wonderful to see so many businesses taking advantage of the B2Bpay platform over the past 12 months. In recognition of the first anniversary of B2Bpay’s launch we are very pleased to be expanding rewards to businesses when they get paid,” said Eric Jelinek, Head of Qantas Business Rewards.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply tell us that you want to become a Biller by visiting our website and clicking ‘Get Started’. We’ll set you up with an invoice payment page (all at no cost to you).
- We will help you add a ‘pay now’ button or payment info to your invoice templates.
- Your business will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $20 of eligible payments made to you using this invoice page. Not a Qantas Business Rewards member? – join free.
A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions at qantasbusinessrewards.com/terms. Qantas Points for business are offered under the B2Bpay Customer Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for Mastercard and Visa transactions are offered under Zenith Payments Terms and Conditions.
Media contact: Sari-Elle Kraemer, Alpha Consult