Effective 1 June 2020
Zenith Payments Pty Ltd, its related bodies corporate, employees, contractors, managers, officers and directors (collectively, “Zenith”) respect the privacy of all Personal Information it holds and is committed to protecting and limiting the use of such information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles as provided in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act.).
2. Personal Information
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or reasonably identifiable natural person.
Personal Information we collect includes:
- your name;
- your postal address;
- your email address;
- your telephone number(s);
- identification information (which is required for sanctions and anti-money laundering screening and to meet other regulatory requirements);
- records of your communication and interaction with us;
- information from enquiries you have made via the Contact Us form or via phone
- credit card number; and
- history of your preference, interests and behaviour relating to transactions, products, and services on any Zenith website.
We also collect Information which does not allow us to identify you specifically, including:
- your computer’s IP address
- your device type;
- browser type;
- details of the site from where you accessed the Zenith site;
- the pages you visit on any Zenith website; and
- the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched, access times, dates and other statistics.
In certain circumstances, such as when you purchase a gift card for another individual, we may collect the Information that you provide about that individual, including:
- email address; and
- postal address.
3. Personal Information Collection
There are numerous ways in which we may collect your Personal Information, including when you:
- browse a Zenith website;
- register on a Zenith website;
- log into a Zenith website once registered;
- enter information into a form (on a Zenith website or otherwise);
- transact through a Zenith website;
- subscribe to Zenith’s marketing communications;
- click on Zenith website banners, hyperlinks or plugins;
- accept location or notification pop ups on a Zenith website;
- interact with us on our social media;
- participate in onsite, email or social promotions or competitions;
- save an item to either a wishlist or shopping cart;
- make a purchase from us; and
- have a conversation with any of our team members.
We may also obtain your Information from third parties, such as business or commercial partners, or from publicly available sources.
4. Using and Disclosing Personal Information
We collect and/or disclose Personal Information in order to:
- provide and improve the products and services you have requested;
- notify you about changes to the products and services you have requested;
- provide customer support;
- detect, prevent and address technical or other issues;
- generally carry out our business;
- comply with laws or regulations; and
- promote and market products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You acknowledge that it may take several business days to remove your name from all lists.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties (including banks, payment gateways, credit card schemes and processors, suppliers, couriers, mailing houses and Government Authorities) in order to fulfil our services to you. However, we require any third parties to apply standards that are no less rigorous than those required by Australian legislation.
We do not sell Personal Information to third parties.
5. Access to Personal Information
You may request access the Personal Information we have concerning you. This request may be refused pursuant to the exemptions provided under the Privacy Act.
We use “cookies” when you visit any Zenith website. This allows us to automate access and Information entry functions and to improve website efficiency by tracking the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the websites.
We also use Google Analytics which is a service offered by Google that tracks and reports aggregated and anonymised insights into users’ behaviours. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise its own advertising. You can opt-out of making your activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. Information on Google’s Privacy principles is available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Company contact details: B2Bpay, Reply Paid 79683, Balmain NSW 2041.