Receiving payments on time feels great, chasing invoices doesn’t. Whether you’re running your trade business or own a marketing agency, it can be a big task to stay on top of who has paid and what is still outstanding.
An automated payment process that is convenient for both you and your clients can prevent admin headaches and flexible options that encourage immediate payment can keep your business revenue flowing nicely.
Did you know that you can accept credit card payments directly from your invoice…for free?
Collect payment quickly and efficiently
Firstly, here are some basic tips we think can help you set up a bulletproof invoice system. After all, you’ve done the hard work–now it’s time to get paid!
- Send the invoice to your client as soon as services are rendered. Keep your business and the awesome work you did fresh in their minds.
- Clearly state payment terms and due dates. Whether that’s 14, 30 or 60 days.
- Provide multiple payment options on your invoice so your customers can always make a payment whenever and wherever they are
- Make your payment options as convenient and easy for the client as possible so they can pay immediately. No fuss. Just a few easy clicks.
B2Bpay: Convenient. Easy. Free
With Australia gradually becoming cashless, businesses are turning to digital payments more and more. A Deloitte whitepaper states that 82% of businesses find that credit and debit card is a faster way to make payment.
B2Bpay is a secure online payments solution that accepts all credit cards without any cost to you. You couldn’t make it any easier for your customers to pay you.
Imagine being paid immediately after sending an invoice! By linking B2Bpay on your invoices, customers can pay you online with any credit card via a branded payment page. Voila! Instant payment.
How does B2Bpay work?
B2Bpay is completely digital, accessible 24/7, and mobile optimised, making the process straightforward. The steps couldn’t be any easier:
- Invoice your customer with the B2Bpay payment option included.
- Your customer pays via an online payment page with your branding using their nominated credit card
- Funds are transferred to you via EFT or BPAY within 3 business days.
- B2Bpay can easily be integrated to your accounting software, whether that be Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks . No need to spend precious time tediously crosschecking bank statements or manually entering customers’ credit card details.
With B2Bpay, you also generate points each time you’re paid. You earn 1 Qantas Point is for every $20 paid to you via Mastercard or VISA.
Becoming a B2Bpay Biller:
Setting up B2Bpay for your business’ accounts receivable is easy. Most importantly, it’s free. There’s no monthly charges, no merchant service fees. No additional costs to you at all. To join B2Bpay as a biller, all you need to do is:
- Fill out the online form.
- Wait for a B2Bpay customer specialist to contact you for further details about your business and request your logo.
- Have the B2Bpay team set up a payment portal for you. They will also provide information to add to your invoice.
- Add the information to your invoice and you’re ready to go!
B2Bpay rewards your business for getting paid. So, if it’s free to set up, why wouldn’t you use B2Bpay? Invoicing can be an admin nightmare as well as taking you away from focusing on your business. B2Bpay completely eliminates that hassle.
As a B2Bpay Biller, your business will grow and thrive because you will:
- Get paid faster and reduce payment chasing
- Improve cash flow
- Reduce bad debt
- Offer your clients a convenient payment option
- Be able to track what’s been paid from any device at any time
- Have easy to use reports for forecasting and monitoring pending payments
Avoid having to make that dreaded late payment phone call to your clients. Have them pay you without the chase.
Sign up today to become a B2Bpay biller at no cost. If you have questions or would like to speak to one of our specialists, call 1300 205 575.