Did you know that you can set up direct debit payments for your business customers?
We have recently added a really handy function for B2Bpay Billers (to get set up as a B2Bpay Biller click here). B2Bpay Billers can request that their customers or clients fill out an online form to authorise them to direct debit their Credit Card or bank account. Once a business has authorised this, B2Bpay Billers can log in to their B2Bpay Merchant Portal and set up regular automatic payments, and take one-off payments too.
Remove payment pains with Direct Debit
- No more late payments. Never chase a payment again. Direct Debit allows you to collect funds automatically on payment dates.
- Not just for fixed amounts. Once a Direct Debit is in place, you can use it to collect one-off or recurring payments of any amount.
- Control your cash flow. You choose the dates you collect funds, meaning you’ll be able to predict future revenue for your business.
Benefits of Direct Debit for your customers
- Quick, one-time set up. Customers complete a simple online Direct Debit form, giving you authorisation to collect payments from them.
- Flexible payments. Choose payment schedules that work for each of your customers or clients.
- Safety and security guaranteed. Your customer’s bank details are never stored by you and are completely secure.
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up to become a B2Bpay Biller. You can do that by clicking here and clicking the “Get Started Button”
- Once you have been set up as a B2Bpay Biller, send your customers your online Payment Set Up Form, which looks like this.
- Once a customer has filled in the online form, you will get an email notification saying they have authorised you to collect funds.
- Log in to B2Bpay and process or schedule payments. We’ve put together some handy videos on how to do that below.
How to Direct Debit a one-off payment from your customers bank account or credit card
How to set up a regular ongoing payment schedule