Paying business rent, strata or other property expenses using B2Bpay is an easy way to significantly boost your points balances and cash flow.
These payments are very popular with B2Bpay customers who like to pay their major recurring expenses (like rent, tax, etc.) using B2Bpay, to maximise their points.
“We have been using B2BPay now for some time. We find it easy and convenient to use to pay bills, such as Rent and ATO and particularly love the scheduled payment option, never late paying again. On top of that, we get AMEX points as well. Nice!!”
John Williams, Director, HelloWorld Travel, Rowville, VIC
By using B2Bpay to pay sizable and recurring business expenses such as rent or strata is a great way to sit back and watch your points balance and cash flow grow….whilst planning your next trip!
Is it worth paying rent with credit card?
The benefit of paying your rent via credit card varies depending on your personal circumstances. For example if you run a business that requires cash flow then paying your rent by credit card is a smart choice because it frees up more of your cash to be used in other critical areas. Another reason you may choose to use a credit card to pay rent would be because you love to travel and with plenty of frequent flyer award programs tied to credit cards it makes sense to earn some extra points on a recurring basis.
Paying your rent with a credit card may not be the right option for you though, check the fees of your credit card provider to make sure they don’t outweigh the benefits of extra rewards points while you pay rent.
Why pay rent using B2Bpay?
- Use credit card not bank funds. Stop using EFT to pay large expenses like rent, tax and more. Instead, switch these payments to credit card, hold your bank funds longer and boost cash flow
- Earn credit card points. Earning points on large recurring expenses is a great way to boost your points balance
- Earn bonus Qantas Points (frequent flyer points) every time you pay these and ALL other business bills with our convenient online payment portal.
It’s easy to set up rent and other payments:
Switching and benefiting is easy:
- If you currently pay these expenses by BPAY, you’ll find your biller by searching for their BPAY Biller Code within B2BPay (you can even use your current BPAY reference number).
- Pay by EFT? Many property groups are already in B2Bpay or simply add your Estate Agent/Landlord to start paying.
Make life easier by selecting to AutoPay
If your rent is the same amount each month, choose AutoPay to make your life easier. Alternatively, choose ‘One-Off’ to decide when and how much you pay or ‘Email Reminder’ to receive a payment alert every month.
If you would like further info call us on 1300 205 575 or email email@example.com